03 July 2008

'Tis been quite a while since my last post. Perhaps I have just been so busy! I have been a daddy for 8.5 months. Levi is doing so well! Crawling, pulling up... He even likes his daddy much more! Check out more on him and Onna at afamilyexperience.blogspot.com. Rather that duplicate what Onna has, which would be an injustice, I have decided to go a different route on my blog. I would like to write about church things, Christian things. Not that my son and wife do not matter, but Onna already has that covered. I want to write about things that have eternal consequences. I want to talk about abiding in Yeshua, being yielded to the Holy Spirit, walking in agape love, building on the foundation with gold, silver and precious stones and worshipping YHWH forever. Since we are already in eternity, might now be a good time to pick up these things?

But, here is a more recent picture of Levi...


No comments: