07 December 2006




Hey, what do you know!? This is the second blog I've done. Well, at this point I'm only three sentences into it. Now four... I could go on, you know. To say, SIX?! Enough of that!


Things are plugging along with life. My wife, Onna, and I are both in school. She is in midwifery school also with an apprenticeship of a midwife. I'm proud of her and very excited for her. She will be starting the fourth semester (of 8 total) in a week or so. I have just finished Anatomy and Physiology (A&P for those in the know, such as my Sis). I've had some experience with it before, being an Air Force medic and having attended a similar course earlier. My final grade for the course was 98%. I'm quite content with that score!


A&P, however, is small potatoes compared to Paramedic school, which starts in January. I am very excited to get started, and a little intimidated. I know that the road will be tough, but it will be worth it in the end. I have "big dreams" of what I want to do after I get my Paramedic certification (to be discussed in a later edition). FIRST THING'S FIRST! Gotta start Paramedic school!




Well, congratulations on reading my second blog! Care to go for a third?


3 comments:

Onna said...

I love reading your posts!

Charis & Judah's Mom said...

now, between your blog and your wife's, i never have to talk to you live again! :)

Charis & Judah's Mom said...

p.s. i love you , but that is a seriously goofy picture of you.